google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My Life

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Life

 just in case you think my life is all 'sit on his butt and watch movies', here was my day, one no doubt mimicked by Lisa 1000x over: take kids to school. Drive to work in snowstorm. Finish shift, go to fabric store for Girl Scout supplies. Pick up two little ones from sitter. Go to grocery store. Put groceries away. Make tacos for dinner. While that is on the stove, run dishwasher and prep clothes for interview tomorrow. Do a load of laundry. Pick up two oldest from play practice. Return home to *eat* dinner. Take out recyclables. Read Lauren a book. Break up 30 fights between the kids. Take oldest to basketball practice. Get gas. Pick up Lisa. Straighten the kitchen. Work on script I'm writing for a local recital. Collect school uniforms and toss them in the washer. Facebook. Sit on butt and watch a movie.

No comments: