google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: You Take the Good with the Bad

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

You Take the Good with the Bad

The good? I found my lost credit card, right where it must have fallen from my wallet yesterday. 

The bad? I slipped on the back porch stairs and landed with the edge of one step in the small of my back and another saying howdy just below my neck. Yeah, I'm fine. In fact I got up and took Junie sledding. 

The good? The fall oddly seemed to make my headache better for a bit. 

The bad? I think it was because my sore back soaked up the attention, and the headache resumed a few hours later. 

The good? I have replaced my mobile phone. 

The bad? It's a downgrade from my old one, and what's worse I've lost all my #'s.

No comments: