google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Doctor Who - in theaters!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Doctor Who - in theaters!

I took YaYa to see the season premiere of Doctor Who at Marcus Theatres Southshore tonight. 30 years ago I could never have imagined having a kid that loved Doctor Who as much as I do (well, almost as much; like most new generation Whovians she lacks an appreciation of the classic era), Nor, watching it on PBS on a b&W TV in the kitchen, could I ever have pictured it on the big screen! 

 Kudos to Steven Moffat on another great script. It was Peter Capaldi's first appearance, and I think he makes a grand Doctor. As for the mysterious woman at the end, the one masterminding events of the Clara era, I'm thinking either Romani (if she's good) or the Rani (if she's evil).


I like 4- that's classic. Jeesh. MATT IS BETTER -YaYa

One of the many Who related slides that played in lieu of trailers before tonight's show.

No comments: