google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: ISO

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

ISO

Okay, folks, I can't believe I forgot to put this out here sooner. LuLu and I would like to do the Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics this weekend, but that requires a $75 donation apiece/$150 for the two of us. So I'm soliciting sponsors.

Any amount is appreciated, BUT if you donate $20 or more to this worthy cause I will (drum roll) provide you with a personally autographed 4"x6" wet-t-shirt pic of me from the big event! Yes,me! You know you want to see it!
Now a few caveats:
1. I may not come close to the fundraising goal, in which case I will thank everyone for their efforts, decline the funds, and wait for next year
2. I may chicken out, in which case I will thank everyone and decline the funds
3. I may just take your money and spend it on loose women and cheap liquor.
I'm leaning towards the 3rd option, if I'm being honest.
Ok, let me know if you're interested in sponsoring us!
Thanks!

No comments: