google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Middle School Pic and a Happy Birthday to my Sister

Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2023

A Middle School Pic and a Happy Birthday to my Sister

 Here's a pic from my middle school years ('86 -1988), obviously taken at a Pizza Hut. We very rarely ate out as a kid so I'm thinking this was a birthday, either mine or my sister Katie's. She's seated next to me in the picture. Wave back to me folks, don't be rude now. 


As today is said sisters birthday (Happy Birthday Katie!) and I had the pic available, it seemed as good a day as any to post it. 

BTW - That's my buddy Erv in blue, turned towards the camera, but his presence was ubiquitous, so it doesn't preclude it from being a celebration for Katie. 


No comments: