google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A New Driver in the House

Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2023

A New Driver in the House

Today I took Junie down to the DMV in South Milwaukee where the youngest member of Team Slap got her driver's license!


Junie's biggest concerns, at least at the DMV, where that her necklaces would show in the picture (they were twisted) and that the Nirvana sweatshirt would too. I don't understand the concern over the Nirvana, which simply paints her as a young woman of taste.


As you can see her worries were for naught.

Lisa and I have always said that we had to accomplish three things as parents: one that all the kids graduate high school, two that they all get their license, and finally that they all emerge from their teenage years without a child of their own. I am not trying to jinx anything but I think we're going to make it four for four.

Congratulations Junie! Drive safe!

No comments: