google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Christmas Lessons

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas Lessons

Christmas was different this year. Gifts went way different this year, our kids received way less than usual. Covid and work schedules put wrenches into some plans too. Even decorated less. But overall, I'm calling Christmas 2023 a huge success.  I am so grateful for the fun we had and memories made and traditions kept.

What I learned: 

1. My kids still want pj's on xmas eve. We skipped it cause we didn't think anyone would miss it. We were wrong.

2. We skipped putting up 2nd tree. 2nd tree will return as it was missed too. I will be trying to talk Dan into another fake tree and no more real ones.

3. Incorporated a game. We will keep games, prob add more.

4. I never regret sending too many cards, only not sending enough. 

Hope your Christmas was wonderful, even if it was different likes ours!

- Lisa

No comments: