google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Trip to Pick N Save

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2024

A Trip to Pick N Save

I really didn't want to go to the store tonight but we really needed a couple things to start the week tomorrow. It was a fun visit. 

The homeless dude I chat with when I see him (sadly, I don't know his name) told me about cheesecake being on an amazing sale when I got there. I looked for it but didn't find. Then in the soda aisle, was none other than Milwaukee's John 'the Milverine' Hamann.

 I said hey, and he complimented my outfit as we exchanged pleasantries. I said I'd see him on Facebook, but I guess he's not on there anymore. 

As I left, I teased the homeless dude that he must have got the last cheesecake, none were left. He told me to take his and was handing me it. I, of course, told him to enjoy it. It all kinda felt like I was in a dream...and the uniqueness of the store run reminded me why I love my city so much.  - Lisa

No comments: