google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Benson Boone

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Benson Boone

Benson Boone's lyrics to Beautiful Things are just...relatable.  Enjoying that song lately, anyone else? - Lisa

For a while there, it was roughBut lately, I've been doin' betterThan the last four cold DecembersI recall
And I see my family every monthI found a girl my parents loveShe'll come and stay the nightAnd I think I might have it all
And I thank God every dayFor the girl He sent my wayBut I know the things He gives meHe can take away
And I hold you every nightAnd that's a feeling I wanna get used toBut there's no man as terrifiedAs the man who stands to lose you
Oh, I hope I don't lose youMm
Please stayI want you, I need you, oh GodDon't takeThese beautiful things that I've got
Please stayI want you, I need you, oh GodDon't takeThese beautiful things that I've got
Oh-oh-oh-ohOohPlease don't take
I found my mind, I'm feelin' saneIt's been a while, but I'm finding my faithIf everything's good and it's greatWhy do I sit and wait 'til it's gone?
Oh, I'll tell ya, I know I've got enoughI've got peace and I've got loveBut I'm up at night thinkin'I just might lose it all
Please stayI want you, I need you, oh GodDon't takeThese beautiful things that I've got
Oh-oh-oh-ohOohPlease stayI want you, I need you, oh GodI needThese beautiful things that I've got
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Evan Blair / Benson Boone / Jack Lafrantz

No comments: