google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Happy Father's Day

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dedicated dads out there. I miss my dad and step father a lot some days, they were so important in my life.

So happy I still have Dan and am able to see through him everyday what joy and pride a man has watching his kids grow to young adults (and older teens) experiencing the world. He finds as much joy answering their questions now as he did when they were littles. I know they are substantially more prepared because of his daily involvement and encouragement. I hope you have a great fathers day Danny! - Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!