google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: It is 3:58 PM

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2024

It is 3:58 PM

 So far today: 


Went to bed shortly after midnight. 

Woke up and drove Junie to work at 5 a.m. 

Went back to sleep 

Woke up at 8 to help Lisa prep for a day up in Omro

Did a blog post

Ate breakfast with LuLu

trimmed my hair, shaved, showered

Went to 11 a.m. Mass

Picked up Junie from work right after

Dropped off curtains at my mother-in-law's to have the hem removed 

Took Junie's phone in for a SIM card fix

Went to Walmart - reordered Lisa's medicine, picked up some of Lu's, a necklace for Lisa and groceries

Stopped at YaYa's to pick up a lawn chair for the 4th of July

Visited my cousin Jon at his new apartment 

Sat and enjoyed the patio with my doggos 


update: Smiley made tacos in the evening, I cleaned and rearranged my radio area in the living room, and did some laundry. Later YaYa and Alex came by to visit with LuLu and her boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!