google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Random Bits

Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2024

Random Bits

Yesterday morning Lisa and I saw a Tesla Cyber truck out on the road. That was a first. 

Junie, it turns out, fell asleep in her room and never went to Summerfest the other night. Some parent I am, she was right under my nose and I had no idea. 

Last week I was privileged to watch (on TV, from a hospital bed LOL) the 200th home run of Christian Yelich's career. That game ended on a spectacular catch by Sal Frelick. This week, Yelich picked up his 200th stolen base as well. 

Around 945 last night I saw a deer in YaYa's parking lot when I dropped her off. 

Lulu made us dinner,  spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.  It was divine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!