google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Parenthood circa 2024

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Parenthood circa 2024

You would think that some anxiety would fall by the wayside as the kids grow up; heck, three of them are legal adults; one could even take me in a fight.

But nope. 

Junie is down at Summerfest while a thunderstorm rages. 

LuLu is out on a first date. 

Smiley is in Illinois, where he and his friends were evacuated from Six Flags because of inclement weather and the danger of tornadoes. 

YaYa, at least, is safe at home with her beau, texing me about Apple Watches. 

And me? I sit here, not overreacting, but wishing they'd all get home already so I could rest easy. 

Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!