google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Great Christmas Eve

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Great Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve made a rapid 180. 

There was a pleasant afternoon visit to my parents, followed immediately by a crowded but love filled get together with family and friends, and capped off by a wonderful nighttime Mass. 

I'm feeling very full of Christmas cheer and a love of God. Looking across the pew at Yaya and Lisa holding hands, and YaYa embracing Junie . . . man, I was soooooooo grateful for Team Slap. 

 Anyhow, I'm going to sign off before I become all ZhuZhu's petals-y, as I fear hitting the stash of Irish Cream after Mass may have been an error. :) Have a great Christmas morning folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!