google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Frustrating

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Frustrating

I'm sure all my kids will remember from their morning today is me bellowing and raging. Nevermind the half hour of being sweet as sugar, going so far (today) as to bake them cookies. No, let's use that time to sit on our arse until there's ten minutes left to get to school, then talk about homework left undone, green clay "I told you I need for today!", the shoes you can't find (shocking, as you won't leave your chair to look for them), the garbage you 'took out' and left on the kitchen floor, etc. Then when i yell, oy, I'm the bad guy- but y'all moved, didn't ya? It took me one hour, one whole hour for my temple to stop throbbing. Enough.

No comments: