google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: AT&T

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

AT&T

While their product is great, I can't continue with AT&T for my TV and Internet.

I'm on a plan that's supposed to be "X" a month, and yet, EVERY month it's a different amount. This month's tally is literally double what it should be. I'm going to call, they're going to claim the difference is because of taxes, fees, the end of a promotional period (it's not), or an increase in the price of strawberries in Kansas. , I'm going to argue, they'll knock something off the top, and we call a truce for a month. Or so it would normally go. But this month we are super tight, and even if we weren't enough is enough. 

What's worse, AT&T just bought out my cell phone provider, which explains why their normally exemplary customer service went down the tubes last month. Ugh.

No comments: