google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A great response from Sara Rogers to the hue-and-cry from the folks screaming about the SCOTUS "Hobby Lobby" decision out of pure reflex:  I'm mad as hell too but for the opposite reason. I'm mad that people who are so against this decision don't really know what it all involves. I'm mad that, as a society, we demand things without thinking of what the long term cost is for others. I'm mad at the sense of entitlement running rampant. I'm mad that people don't realize that the government has far too much control and say in our every day lives already. But I'm most mad about the fact that people with differing opinions and views can't share their opinions without being name-called, ridiculed, and insulted. What has happened to this country?"

No comments: