google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: School Supply Shopping

Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

School Supply Shopping

School supply shopping . . . .



We get the list with the last report card, lol. But I'm actually grateful for it. Wasn't too bad this year, about $225 for 4 kids, I can't complain too much. Dan combined the 4 lists excel spreadsheet style to help me....and I was sooooo grateful!

Now for the $440 dollars in after school club/art/field trip fees the first week of school....that's more challenging, lol.

and that bag of okedokey? Yeah, that was my required "after school shopping" supply! :)

We enjoy shopping at Kmart and value their lawaway program

All done, and went back 6 days after to get it re-adjusted and got another 40 bucks off!! Whoo hoo! Those adjustments sure are worth the trip.  

Admittedly could have saved more if I did what Angela does, but I'm not the type to go to different stores for this/that. I like to get it done in one swoop, and early....so the stuff I need isn't sold out. (Damn triangle crayons, or fat pencils...my back-to-school nemesis for a few years there!)

No comments: