google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: "No One Has the Right to Judge"

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"No One Has the Right to Judge"

This isn't about anyone who reads Slapinions, so fear not, you're in the clear :)

When I hear someone say, "I don't want to be judged" or "No one has the right to judge me", my mind automatically translates it - correctly - to sound like "I've done some f'ed up sh*t that falls below the minimum standards of acceptable behavior held by both society and my conscience and yeah, I know I'm wrong. But emotionally I can't handle hearing someone else say that, or admitting it out loud, so I'm going to go on the defensive and pretend that every individual exists in perfect isolation and thus is not subject to any moral or ethical standard other than what they retroactively concoct to appease their guilt". 

Or something like that LOL

No comments: