google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Dinner by Smiley

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Dinner by Smiley

Tonight Smiley made dinner for the family: two delicious meatloaf along with mashed potatoes.

Once the potatoes were boiled I was in charge of seasoning and mashing them and I will admit they turned out no better than average.

The meatloaf however, was one of the best I've ever had. And I'm not saying that to blow smoke. Lisa's made a heck of a meatloaf over the years and so the bar is high - I'm not sure this reached the pinnacle of her efforts but it was sure close. I thought the texture was perfect.


He described the ingredients as rather simple: meat, shredded carrots, Worcestershire sauce, two eggs, garlic, and Dijon mustard with barbecue sauce on top.

I regret I did not get a very good photo of it I was too busy concentrating on the consumption thereof LOL

Good job Smiley 

No comments: