google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Wrong Way Door

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Wrong Way Door

84th 7

I'm sitting here at the movie theater waiting for YaYa and Alex to arrive.  One of the doors in the picture is randomly locked and people inevitably try it, look confused, and try another. 

Where am I going with this?

Many moons ago my grade school had two glass doors on the west side of the school, closest to the church.  Of the two, one opened wonky - it either swung in when it would have gone out, or vice versa. 

So one evening as I was going to a Cub Scout Pack meeting, I entered through the door, instinctively using it the correct way, and had this thought: what if there was a story where the villain, a mole, was outed by trying the door the wrong way when he should know better?

Anyway, end of post.

No comments: