google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Support 102.5 FM, WJTI

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Support 102.5 FM, WJTI

I wanted to quickly drop a note urging you to tune into 102.5 FM in the Milwaukee area, WJTI. 

It's a new smooth jazz station and I couldn't be happier to hear it on the air on commercial radio.

What I like to do is listen to Smooth Jazz on the way into work in the morning. It focuses me, it calms me, and it lets me start the day with a clean mental slate. Then on the way home I usually switch to Zeppelin or Pearl Jam.

I know most people would probably reverse that order, seeking to calm down after work, and I get it. It just doesn't work for me.

So please give a listen to the station and support is advertisers. Thank you!

No comments: