google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Idiocy

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Idiocy

Ken Rosenthal:

"But perhaps the best way for him [Mark McGwire] to enhance his [HOF] candidacy would be to say the words that so many wanted to hear when he testified before Congress on March 17, 2005:

"Yes, I used steroids. And I'm sorry."

[McGwire: "I used steroids during my playing career and I apologize... I wish I had never touched steroids. It was foolish and it was a mistake. I truly apologize... I shouldn't have done it and for that I'm truly sorry."]

Ken Rosenthal in December 2012:
"Mark McGwire has admitted using PEDs. It’s reasonable to conclude that without the drugs, he would not have produced the same power numbers, the numbers that are the essence of his candidacy. Thus, I do not vote for him."

Well, Ken DID say "perhaps.

- Gonfalon Bubble on BTF

No comments: