google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Not a Good Exchange

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Not a Good Exchange

Dysfunction, hear me roar!

LuLu returned from a night with friends at a waterpark just in time for me to take her to church, but she came back exhausted and with her inner B---- at full blast. The following conversation took place as Mass ended.

Lu: Are we still going for ice cream? 

Me: We are. You’re not. 

Lu: Why not??? You promised we could go after church!

Me: LuLu! You tried to *break your sister’s thumb* during the Our Father! You're not getting a reward for that. You’re lucky I didn’t lay you out flat. 

Lu: Ugh. I knew you were lying. You’re a LIAR Dad. That’s why your family [Parents/Sisters] don’t like you Dad. When’s the last time they answered the phone for you, hmmm? Or answered a text? Kinda funny they’ll answer right away when it’s someone else, huh? How does it feel to have your parents hate you? 

Me: I don’t know. You tell me.

No comments: