google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My college schedule from Fall of 1993

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2020

My college schedule from Fall of 1993


My memories of that semester? The meteorology professor was boring as heck but I think I still stayed awake long enough to earn a B. I enjoyed economics, but don't remember the English history class at all. Ross paraded around his WWII class like a drill instructor and talked so much I dont think we made it past D-Day; I'm still wondering who won the war. But it was enjoyable, and certainly detailed.

And guitar? Carrying around a guitar on campus looked cool but holy moley that was a pain. I remember getting really angry at someone that mocked my beat up, paper thin case. That was another B or B+ class, because I wouldn't sing to accompany my playing during the final exam.

No comments: