google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Moron Lauded on AOL's Welcome Page

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Moron Lauded on AOL's Welcome Page

I've pretty much abandoned the political aspect of this site in the wake of the '04 elections, but c'mon . .

 (BTW - if you live in WI vote for Mark Green and dump the bald free spending liar/crooked 'I adopted a kid for politcal gain' Gov. Jim Doyle on his behind).

I log on to AOL this morning and on the ever helpful 'welcome' page see a cute, freckle faced teenager.

A teenager who just happened to incur the wrath of the Secret Service for threatening to kill President Bush on her website.

The threats themselves were nothing more than the ill-conceived, stupid, and immature actions of a kid from California - where no doubt such statements make her 'cool'.

But she's a 'peace loving person'.

Riiight.

Anyhow, I don't think she meant actual harm, but I'm glad the Secret Service took her to task. I suppose I should be offended that they didn't have her parents there during the questioning (it isn't mandated) but I can't force myself to care.

The Mrs. says I would object if it hit closer to home and maybe I would. But I'd be angrier at my kid than the Secret Service.

Oh, and get this lovely quote from the kid:

"They yelled at me a lot," she said. "They were unnecessarily mean."

I have to take a deep breath and remind myself this is California, where the standard rules of human behavior and expectations do not apply. But c'mon - the guys paid to protect the President scolded someone who threatened to kill him and the girl has the gall to get all weepy-eyed.

Pleeeease.

If you aren't mature enough to understand you f**ked up, then don't do it in the first place.

At least our homegrown kooks have class. Here in Wisconsin a teenage boy was questioned for the same thing a week or so ago, and he didn't make excuses.

He went on TV, said it was a joke but a stupid one, and apologized to the people of his school, his parents, and his hometown.

But hey, we're just hicks from the sticks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read it thanks! OMG myself...the girl deserves it. She should see that yes you do have Freedom of Speech but if you are going to say someone should be killed then you are going to get questioned! She also has to learn that there are people who might read & they do it. Did she MAKE them...no but she does have an influence by anyone else.

They yelled...PLEASE! I hope they did! It is probably because no one does yell that she does stuff like this. If she is so "peace loving" then why is she putting that on her site? That is not peace & love! Scare the shit out of her & maybe she won't do something stupid like that again. Lock her up for a couple of days just for threatening the President. I may not like the man & his policies but you don't do that to anyone. What if she had that her teacher should be killed? I'd be calling the cops!

As for parents being called first...stupid! Ya, lets wait to question some kids who want to go on a killing spree on campus until we can get to the parents & get them to come to campus. Right!

I'm concerned she did this in the spring & the FBI are just getting to her now! Man! That is making me feel safe! Good God!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha      but then, I have been to california.......

fondly,


Mary ~ Just Mary ~ my little Jersey Journal