google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Summer Gymnastics Camp

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Summer Gymnastics Camp

In mid-August both my girls were signed up for gymnastics camp at Midwest Twisters. Trouble was I got lost on the way there, then almost ran out of gas . . . then showed up only to find out I'd screwed up the date and was a WEEK early.

Well, they took 'em anyways, mostly out of pity. :) The girls did have to deal with a Dragon and Fairy Tale theme instead of what they'd orignally been scheduled to be in (a Chinese theme I think; frankly it all runs together. Naw, I got it right; I remember them bringing shields home that they'd made in the art section of the week-long class)

They enjoyed it a lot. YaYa in particular seems to love gymnastics and is a monkey around the house.

Maybe next year we can afford to send them every week. Who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!