google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Giants win the pennant . . er, the Divisional Playoff!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Giants win the pennant . . er, the Divisional Playoff!

Hot Dog!

The Giants win, knocking the Cowboys out of the playoffs. As much as I might worry about a strong New York team and a maturing Eli Manning, I'd much rather play the Giants at Lambeau than the dreaded Cowboys on their home turf.

Whooohoo!

And in the AFC, SD stuns Indy . . I would have preferred an Indy win as I think they had a better shot against the Pats - and I think it vital the Patriots NOT make the SuperBowl with Green Bay on a roll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Go Pack

Anonymous said...

i can forgive you packer fan ;)

If only we hadn't whipped the bejeezeus out of SD a week ago they may just have beaten NE.  

~Bernadette