google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Construction paper scrolls and home Perms - all in one tidy post!

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Construction paper scrolls and home Perms - all in one tidy post!

Another reason to be annoyed at Sprint: sometimes my camera phone pictures are nice and crisp and large, and sometimes (without changing settings) they are available only as tiny little sticker sized doodads. I have yet to puzzle out the reasons for this change, but please bear with the pics in this post.

Before I introduce LuLu's new 'do, here's a picture taken when the family joined me on my lunch break last week. Smiley had decorated several different colored sheets of construction paper, taped them together end to end, and rolled them up like a scroll. He was very proud of his work and insisted on unveiling it wherever he went.

Now on to LuLu. She's been asking to change her hair forever, and while the choices were once between short hair and a perm, YaYa's bob settled matters. For Lu duplicating YaYa was a revolting prospect, and so the day they visited me for lunch Lisa and her Mom permed Lu's hair.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think it turned out pretty well. I was imagining a big Little Orphan Annie hairdo, and was unbelievably relieved when I got off of work and saw the result. Lisa was happy too; after countless bad perms in her own childhood, she was ecstatic that LuLu's hair wasn't completely butchered.

You're a cutie Lu!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

I'm awas annoyed with sprint, the bills are never what I was quoted. I do love the pictures. Smiley scroll, is neat, and I love LuLu's perm, turned out very nice.

Bridgett said...

I think it looks fantastic! How do you think she'll be about fixing it and keeping it up?

Love Smiley's 'scroll.' :)