google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Who's Playing Summerfest - Sunday June 28

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Who's Playing Summerfest - Sunday June 28

Ok, this is the first time this year I'd choose to see the headlining act at the Marcus Amphitheater. I really enjoy Better than Ezra, and Blues Traveler would be neat, but c'mon - ya gotta pick Stevie! Not only is he a legend, it's mere days after Michael Jackson's death. Is there anyone out there who *doesn't * think he'll kick it up a notch and play tribute to his friend? Hell, if I had the money, I'd be there. I think it'll be a hell of a show.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Oooh...now this is a night worth attending.

I have to agree with you about all the above...plus, I love Skillet as well.

Better Than Ezra ROCKS.

And my hubby loves the lead singer from Blues Travelers. Apparently, he's a killer harmonica player. Who knew?

But yea, you KNOW Stevie will totally be dedicating some songs.

It's a shame you can't go. :(

Beth said...

Yeah, that would probably be a good show, although I'm not all that into Stevie's music. Good stuff, just not what I usually listen to. I've seen Better Than Ezra in concert, and they're an excellent live band.

Joann said...

I'd pick Stevie.... my son used to like Skillet, not sure if he still listens to them.