google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Who's Playing at Summerfest - June 27th

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who's Playing at Summerfest - June 27th

I suppose I should pay homage to KISS as they headline the main stage, but alas they're before my time. The closest anyone I know came to fandom was Joey Nowak, who brought a KISS LP to kindergarten show and tell. But in first grade he also swore he saw Santa delivering his Christmas presents, so I'm not sure his opinion is all that trustworthy.

Who's left (of the headliners)? I'm sick to death of the local BoDeans, so I'd go with Barenaked Ladies. I saw them in 2004 and they were a blast. I believe they're out promoting a children's record they did, of all things, and I guarantee the concert will be a hoot.


1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I love Barenaked Ladies, although they no longer have their lead singer (the heavier one). I guess he's having some drug issues.

Kiss? Blah.

Sara Evans? Even bigger blah. [I'm not much of a country music fan.]