google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Smooth Criminal

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smooth Criminal

I'm posting this video for one reason only: for the duration of my shift at work today, the ENTIRE shift, this song was in 'repeat' mode in my head. It was insane how many times I caught myself humming it, tapping my fingers to it, and just plain listening to it play in my teeny tiny brain.

This is my attempt to exorcise it from my head in time to get some sleep.

(but be sure to check out the wicked dance move at 7:15, the famous extreme lean forward that seems vaguely superhuman)

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Oh my. You're right. HOW do they do that move????

XOXO

Joann said...

You're right.... camera tricks?? It's pretty cool, anyway!!! I really liked that video!!