google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Calling all J-Landers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Calling all J-Landers

Does anyone else have a banner across their journal that reads 'A blogger is always prepared. Don't be left behind. Learn how to backup and save your information now,'?

When I click on it it goes to the AOL People Connection page but refuses to load. I've tried the link on two different computers and nada.

Is this the long awaited save and print option for our journals? [insert excited smiley here] Can someone in Jlaand verify it one way or the other?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No...this is the end of journals as of Oct. 31st.  GRRRRR
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, guess you've already seen that this is the end of the journals. I am befuddled as to how this came about.  Now I'm working on trying to figure out how to save my content.  <sigh>   Estela

Anonymous said...

Well Dan  it is a sad sad day for me as it is for many many other journalers...To think when I go of on holiday on Monday when I get back after a couple of days I well may have lost so many good friends. I am quite shocked by it all. I don't think I wll be opening a blogspot journal as it takes me so long to get to grips with new things and at this moment I just want to go and hide....To think that I won't be able to see how your lovely childeren are growing, to watch the wee one grow..Oh it is just to to much.  If you like you can keep in touch via E mail  
sybilsybil45@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I smiled when I read the statement on MS that people were asking for a way to back up (insurance?) their jnls. Sad day in J-Town, but expected. I suspected when they .... began to dis us really badly (lol).
Luv ya, Mary