google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Smiley's first day of school and my nephew's too!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Smiley's first day of school and my nephew's too!

September 2nd was the first day of school for Smiley. It was also the first day of high school for my nephew. As you know, the kids were at my house that week so I took him to school. Yeah, he was nervous, but he seems to have adjusted well.

Wow, these kids look thrilled don't they?

Shall we try again?

Ah, the moody YaYa. Third times the charm?

Eh, better. Here's my nephew on that monumental first day of high shool. He ditched the bandana before I dropped him off.

And finally, here's the handsome and debonair Smiley on the first day of his second year of school (K3):


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh.............Back to School already!  Love the photos.

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

Only Smiley seems even vaguely thrilled with your photographic endeavor :o)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Ken--no one looks real happy here! ;) But if I recall, although there was always some eagerness to return to school, it was never a REAL happy occasion!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Such personalities these kids have.  You have nick named them well.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm strange, I loved going back to school, to see old friends and to wear new cloths....new adventures

But your pictures are great at showing just how unhappy the first day of school is...

Love Jeanne