google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Some misc. pics, mainly of Smiley

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some misc. pics, mainly of Smiley

There's not much rhyme or reason to these pics, it's really just a 'clean-out' of my cell phone's memory.

Still, I think this picture of Smiley is awesome. Eh, on second thought I think he's actually upset. I have a dim memory of him sitting down in the greeting card aisle of Wal-Mart, burying his face in his hands, and bawling because we wouldn't let him run free in the store.

Here he is with his cousin. Smiley adores him. They are the only two males in that generation of my family, compared to *six* girls.

Here's a stray pic from the Olive Garden dinner we had a few weeks back, the celebratory dinner that knocked my diet off kilter for a bit.

Here's a photo I include as a reminder. I'll need this to know where to install the 'quick release' on the bike trailer.

Smiley loves his dance class and I've caught him doing 'shuffle whatever' on the sly. Here's a pic of him in his dance clothes, wearing a hat of YaYa's that's very similar to a style I wore the heck out of in '82-'83.


Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my side of the family, we also have more girls than boys (4/2), but on Paul's side we have more boys than girls (5/3).   Estela

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and the hat!

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, and that Smiley is so cute, lots of fun

Jeanne